top of page


If your child has an IEP or 504, but it doesn’t seem to be effective, or you think that your child may need special education services, you need to work closely with the school’s child study team.  I provide fee-for-service non-attorney advocacy services for parents and their children.

My goal is to help you work with the school to ensure that your child gets the best education guaranteed by FAPE and IDEA.

I will......

*help develop a plan

*help you make sense of all the lingo that goes with evals etc

*help you advocate the needs of your child

matt-artz-Fu2v5drnMBA-unsplash copy.jpg
hasan-almasi-nKNm_75lH4g-unsplash Copy.j
bottom of page